The HydraFacial MD® Process
HydraFacial MD® is safe for everyone, including the environment. Regardless of your specific skin concerns, allergies, or sensitivities – the HydraFacial MD® experience can be customized to your needs. Your skin is different from everyone else’s – your facial should be too!
Your HydraFacial MD® is completed in 6 steps, but takes only about a half hour to complete.
1. Vortex-Exfoliation™ The first phase of your facial uses Activ-4™ serum, which is applied over your delicate tissues to lift away dead skin cells, revealing the healthy skin underneath.
2. Vortex-Peel™ Our formulated Glysal™ serum uses a combination of glycol and salicylic acids to gently deliver the same results of a chemical peel, without the scaling afterward.
3. Vortex-Extraction™ Next, each and every pore is gently cleansed using the Beta-HD™ serum and our patented vortex-suction for optimal results.
4. Vortex-Boost™ We apply specially formulated solutions to address your specific facial concerns, whether they be fine lines, oily skin, dark spots, or others!
5. Vortex-Fusion™ Finally, an Antiox+™ serum is smoothed across your entire face, nourishing and protecting your skin with essential nutrients to help results last.
6. Extend and Protect Preserve the results of your HydraFacial MD® experience with our Daily Essentials™ kit. It contains the very same ingredients used here in our office by our aesthetic specialists. There’s no recovery time or bothersome irritation left afterward. Results are instant, and your skin will feel better than ever.
HydraFacial MD- See It In Action